
10 am, 23rd May. Be there. You're meeting her, Sara Lee.
I spent an hour before bed, doing some research. Identified the key brands that Sara Lee (Malaysia) was handling. Kiwi, Sanex, Ridsect and Ambi Pur to name a few. I locked down Wondebra, but unfortunately, as mentioned by them, it's not in their listings for the Malaysian region. I looked at competitors to see what they were going against. I did some market research, and got some consumer insights through AC Nielsen. With that, it gave me a general overview about the consumer markets.
I spent some moments in prayer. I slept, or at least I tried to. Tossing and turning, couldn't just get myself to sleep. Had all sort of thoughts running through my head. People and what-if situations. I think too much. Just too much.
*8:15am* Alarm rings! Rise and shine baby, and felt pretty good when I had woken up.
Had my usuals for breakfast, a glass of milk, 2 half boiled eggs and vitamins. Got ready my interview face and attire. Played down hairstyle, glasses, white shirt and dark tie and the conventional black pants. Yeah, it's all about getting into character here. I did some face warm ups too. Gotta practice that smile and enthusiasm for sure!
Anyway, got to the office 10 minutes before and was escorted in to the board room. They had some serious gallery of achievement awards all over the walls. Talk about consistency, some awards dating back in the '94s. Well, before I knew it, Hitesh (the HR director who first interviewed me came in to say Hi) and mentioned, that the people will be coming in soon. Make myself at home. Well, I quickly stood up and started gathering as much info as I could across the room. Psycho analyzing can really go beyond the human mind, just take anything and whack it right in. They were displaying their range of products across the room.
The interviewers. Mr Pak (Sales Director) and Ms Chui Hoon (I didn't get her card) came in and started the ball rolling. The interview ended in 20 minutes. I couldn't believe it, it was fast. There was a series of questions asked and I think I handled them pretty alright. I asked them this however, because of my previous understanding, that the 2nd round interview was an interview where we had to spend the bulk of the day with them and prepare for a case study. Is this happening in the next round?
Chui Hoon answered, "We felt that was not necessary anymore as the candidates we have shortlisted are currently in their third round. So yes, this will be your final interview. We'll let you know by next week".
Glimmers of joy :)
So I kinda took a peek at the list. It was something like this.
1st Ballroom, Room A
1. xxxxxx
2. Ee Soon Wei
3. xxxxxx
2nd Ballroom, Room B
1. xxxxxx
2. xxxxxx
3. xxxxxx
4. xxxxxx
5. xxxxxx
I was the first they interviewed this morning. They are going to see the rest throughout the day. Well, in situations like this, it can somtimes work for or against you. As far I know, only 3 will be selected. Man, sure feels like a tinge of a world cup finals here. Well, may the best man wins. Do remember me in prayer.

It's ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS, man!
So... get that typo corrected in your header. If you're gonna join the company, you'd sure better know how the company name is spelt! Kekeke...
All the best, bro... praying for you in this.
Shoot! haha, you're right bro :)